Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015

University and stuff

3 of 4 exams are already written :) 
Have the last one on Thursday and then I'll have to write my seminar paper within 2 weeks before I fly to Istanbul... 
So everything is quite stressfull and will probably stay this way. 
If I'm lucky, I can do an internship in this holidays in istanbul. (a Canadian friend will probably visit me there, so it's pretty exciting) 

To the food-topic: I eat way to much food! :( my "diet" is HCLF so it's actually really good. I'm still experimenting with 801010 and starchsolution because I don't figured out with which I feel best with... 
Anyways, I want to "detox" tomorrow... (I'm so bloated since 3 days, which is stress and period related) 
So the plan is: 

Breakfast: nana ice cream 
Lunch: 750 ml smoothie with goji berries 
Dinner: big salad 
Snack: raisins and matcha 

I am probably gonna repeat this on Thursday and then I'll join the 
livestrong.com 30 day challenge (there's  a vegan meal and workout plan) and all you have to do is follow it, which is exactly what I needed! 
So although I gained a decent amount of weight, I am still convinced, that I'll be able to fly at least 6 kgs lighter to Istanbul! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen