Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014

Not so good

I forgot to take photos the last couple of days - today too - but to start this whole "good-diary" again, I thought it would be helpful to post what I ate (at least the photos I haven't forgotten to shoot) 

Disgusting looking, but absolutely delicious breakfast: 30 gr oats, 5 gr tahini, 80 gr applesauce and huge soy cappuccino with 100 ml soymilk 

Lunch: champignons with spinach (I had a medium - big size portion of potatoes afterwards cause I still felt kinda hungry) 

Dinner: I actually had 2 huge bowls of soup but then I had to have a donut... The one lead to another... So I had a few cookies and this all ended up over the toilet...

Late night snack: 
I feel kind of sick so I'm having these and I had about 1/4 of a "breze" 

I wasn't able to exercise today because I felt absolutely shattered... 
I got my period (was a bit worried cause they're 2 weeks late) and I never had so much pain... The worst thing was me freezing all the time: I had 2 tops, 2 hoodies,1 scarf, 3 pairs of socks, 2 blankets, 2 hot-water bottles and the radiator on (24 degrees) and I was still cold.

I have NEVER EVER experienced something like this and I really hope that this is not going to be "normal"

Uuum yeah that's all for today... 
Tomorrow is going to be better :) 

Good night y'all ❤️đź’‹❤️đź’‹❤️

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen