Montag, 15. September 2014

Forget about all this shit




















So what can I actually say? 

I had good phases of recovery & very bad relapses (about a thousand times...)
I have lost 10 kgs & as you can imagine this is not nearly as much as I actually want to loose..
I´ll start studying in August & one of my biggest fears is to be the fattest persons. I registered to a beginners-course, which is tomorrow. (Yey! SHIT HAPPENS!) 
Well... there is a second, 4-day-course, which airs on Sep, 29. 
countdown´s on ladies!


"MEAL PLAN": 
  • VEGAN 
  • RAWTILL 4
  • NO FOOD AFTER 6 P.M. 
  • JUST SOY YOGURT AFTER 4 P.M. 
  • DRINK AT LEAST 4L A DAY 

"SPORTS PLAN": 
  • 3 TIMES A WEEK BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES OR HIIT 
  • RUNNING TWICE A WEEK
  • YOGA ONCE A WEEK 
I will try my best to blog regularly. 

Loads of love 
Sofia 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen