Mittwoch, 5. November 2014

All these feelings are so so weird.


"But I wonder where were you?
When I was at my worst
Down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder where were you?"


I could refer so much to this certain part of that song, but now it just makes me laugh. 
I have no explanation to this but it is so funny in a way...

Speaking of feelings... I have a new crush :o  
It is kind of a very complicated situations and I am STILL not sure how all this is gonna turn out. 
A few informations: 
  • He is blonde and has blue eyes 
  • I met him in one of those "meetings" organized by students
  • He started studying his MA
  • He is probably one of the smartest guys I have ever met. Like literally.   
Yes and then there is me, so you are probably gonna understand what makes everything so hard right? ;) 

I need to go to sleep now. 

XXX S

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen