Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015

update

I'm Hey folks!
It´s been a really long time, but there was a lot going on...

  • my dad had an bike-accident 
  • I got a new baby cousin 
  • I took part at the COLORRUN!
  • I was out of town for about a week 
  • There were a few festivals going on here
Most of these things were really positive with the exception of that accident. 
He´s doing fine now, but it was a really tough time. 

The COLORRUN was amazing! I cannot even put it in words!!!
All the people, the colours, the music. Simply everything was so so great!

Here are some pictures :) 






I have been recently watching the documentaries "May I Be Frank" and "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"... Those two were so impressive and had quite an impact on me. 
It basically tells the story of two men, who are sick and unhappy with their lives. 
So one started eating fully raw meals for 30 days and the other started a juice fast of 60 days. 
And it is INCREDIBLE what that pure food did to them.
So guess what?! I just ordered a juicer to try juice fasting as well. That´s so exciting!
I will tell you everything about it, as soon as I get to start to do it. 

I hope you all have an amazing day. 

LOTS OF LOVE XXX

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen