Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

Starchsolution Day 1

Heyaaa 

I just had my first starch solution kind of day and it was ok... I didn't do any sports due to my lack of sleep :/ 






This is a quick overview of what I ate... I have to say that the breakfast was the only meal I cooked myself... The rest was always with my family. Right now I have a weird burning in my stomach and I'm sure that it's food related but o can't tell what I did wrong... Maybe my aunt used too much oil when she cooked the foods? Idk. I will still continue this experiment until I'm back in Germany but I think rt4 fits me more. Especially when the weather gets warmer. But I think I think it's way too early to come to conclusions now. 

Gotta sleep now. Will be heading to a road trip tomorrow (until Friday or Saturday) 
Good night y'all x3







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen